miércoles, 19 de septiembre de 2007

The Millionaire Waltz

once we were mad, we were happy, we spent all our days holding hands together,... do you remember, my love? how we danced and played, in the rain we laid... we could stay there forever and ever...

now I am sad, you are so far away, I sit counting the hours day by day
Come back to me, how I long for your love...
Come back to me, we'll be happy like we used to be...

My fine friend... take me with you, and love you forever...
My fine friend... forever... forever...

Bring out the charge of the love brigade!
There is spring in the air once again!
Bring to the sound of the song parade, there is music and love everywhere
Give a little love to me, I wanna
Take a little love from me, I wanna share it with you!
Come back, come back to me
and make me feel...
make me feel...
like a millionaire.

No hay comentarios: